Keenan Peters Biokinetics is a Biokinetics practice that is passionate about providing a safe, friendly and fun approach to exercise therapy.
Using proven scientific protocols, Keenan Peters Biokinetics offers fitness interventions for:
1. Musculoskeletal/orthopaedic injury rehabilitation (final phase);
2. Exercise training and conditioning for individuals with medical conditions including: cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, hyperlipidemia (uncontrolled cholesterol), respiratory conditions and most 'movement-related' neurological disorders and diseases (e.g Parkinson's disease);
3. General aerobic/cardiovascular training and resistance/strength training (e.g weight-management training, core strength training);
4. Sport-specific conditioning and bodybuilding training;
5. Balance and coordination training;
6. Stretching and range-of-motion exercises;
**Wattbike testing AND Discovery Vitality Fitness Assessments available from December 2020**
'Exercise not only changes your body. It changes your mind, your attitude and your mood'
Let your body do the work.
Call 0718798891 or email email@example.com, to book your session.